Der neue WoW BfA Patch 8.1 PTR Build #27985 bringt wieder einige Neuerungen auf die Testserver. Unter anderem diverse Modelle und Icons, aber auch Azerit Boni und Klassenänderungen.
Highlights vom Patch 8.1 PTR Build #27985
- Neue Modelle
- Diverse Anpassungen an den Berufen
- Neue Icons und Quest Bilder der Kriegsfront
- Neue Azerit Boni und Klassenänderungen
- Neue Gegenstände
Neue Modelle, Icons und mehr!
Es gibt wieder einige neue Modelle auf den Testservern, unter anderem von Varok Saurfang und König Rastakhan. Wir wissen bereits, dass beide Charaktere im kommenden Update eine große Rolle spielen werden.
Daneben gibt es aber natürlich auch wieder neue Icons. Unter anderem für die neuen Ruf-Verträge für die 7. Legion und die Eidgebundenen, aber auch für diverse andere Items.
Zudem haben die Dataminer auch neue Bilder gefunden, welche für die Phasen der neuen Kriegsfront bestimmt sind. Dadurch erhält man einen ersten Einblick auf die dortigen Gegebenheiten.
Neue Azerit Boni und Anpassungen
Es wird mit Patch 8.1 diverse neue Azerit Boni geben, außerdem haben die Entwickler bekannt gegeben, dass demnächst einige Anpassungen erscheinen werden. Manche sogar noch vor der Veröffentlichung des Updates.
- Todesritter: Helchains – Dark Transformations links you and your pet with chains that deal 467 Fire damage every sec to enemies between you for 5 sec.
Jäger: Dire Consequences – Kill Command deals 525 additional damage, and has a chance to summon a Dire Beast.
Mönch: Dance of Chi-Ji – Spending Chi has a chance to make your next Spinning Crane Kick free and deal 1415 additional damage.
Mönch: Fury of Xuen – Your Combo Strikes grant you the Fury of Xuen, giving your next Fists of Fury a 3% chance to grant 130 Haste and invoke Xuen, The White Tiger for 8 sec. Stacks up to 33 times.
Schurke: Nothing Personal – Vendetta grants you 50 energy and causes your Mutilate attacks to deal an additional [663 * 1.5 * (1.27 * (1 + Versatility))] damage.
Schamane: Tectonic Thunder – Earthquake deals 596 Physical damage instantly, and has a 25% chance to make your next Chain Lightning be instant cast.
Hexenmeister: Baleful Invocation – Your Demonic Tyrant’s Demonfire deals 375 additional damage, and summoning your Demonic Tyrant instantly generates 5 Soul Shards.
Blizzard zu Anpassungen (Quelle)
Thanks for all of the continued feedback and discussion around the Azerite Armor system. We’ve been following the community discussions closely, and the systems team has been focusing on making some improvements as their top priority. I’ve got some updates to share on our current thoughts, as well as some upcoming changes.
To start, here’s some of the bigger issues we’ve been seeing brought up:
- Overall Availability: While there’s plenty of Azerite Armor in the 295-340 item level range, further sources are heavily limited and susceptible to bad luck. Even players who are doing a wide range of high-end content are still wearing at least one Item Level 340 piece, despite having replaced all their other gear several times over. Everything else about the system is basically irrelevant if you can’t get your hands on the gear in the first place.
- Lack of Agency: When items do drop, it can feel like you’re not really given much in the way of options. You can choose whether you want this to be a Fire or a Frost piece, or a versatile one with a generic trait, but that isn’t necessarily an interesting choice. And when you look at the complete package, those choices don’t often feel like they’re having a meaningful impact on how you play your character.
- Trait Depth: Several of the traits that are considered the “best” mathematically turn out to be some of the simplest mechanically, which reinforces the sense that the system isn’t really affecting gameplay.
We agree that those issues need to be resolved. So, here’s a few changes we’re working on:
- We need to make Azerite Armor more available, for all types of players, through a method everyone can utilize. So we’re actually looking at Emissary rewards for that. The plan is to make Azerite Armor rewards from Emissary quests scale all the way up to 370 (based on your item level), which gives everyone a new, reliable source for appropriate gear. Further on, we’re looking at making some further improvements to the ways Emissaries reward gear, but getting more Azerite Armor in your hands is the higher priority for the immediate future.
- When we add new Azerite Armor in what we’re calling “BfA Season 2” (starting with Siege of Zuldazar and its corresponding Mythic+ and PvP seasons), we’re going to add another outer ring to those pieces of gear that has two spec-specific trait options for each spec. This effectively means that your favorite traits will be available on a lot more items, while also opening up a lot more options across the scope of all of your Azerite pieces (and thus, we hope, create more interesting decisions).
- We’re also going to continue to work on the individual traits themselves. We’ve done some basic tuning so far, but we’re taking the lessons we’ve learned from these first iterations forward, and Tides of Vengeance will bring new traits into the pool that reflect that. Our goal is to make the more generic traits be decent middle-of-the-road options for when you want to use a single piece for multiple situations or specs, but make sure the spec-specific options (which are generally the more interesting traits) win out in their respective environments.
Some of those changes won’t be coming until Tides of Vengeance (and you’ll see them on the PTR soon), but the overall availability of Azerite Armor is a much more pressing concern, so we’re investigating ways of hotfixing that directly into the live game. I don’t have a solid timeline on when that might be yet, but we’ll definitely have more information to share as soon as we can confirm when that can happen.
Neue Lore Dialoge
Auch gibt es wieder einige neue Lore Dialoge von Patch 8.1. Bedenkt aber, dass die texte Spoiler enthalten und die Geschichte von dem Update verraten.
…but it is the Warchief’s order. There must be a good reason for it.
I have an uneasiness, Rexxar. I advise caution in ‚just following orders‘. However, in this case, you may be correct in it bringing more good than harm.
Ritual der Gnome
I know what you must be thinking. Why would any otherwise intelligent beast choose this path for himself?
When I heard the gnomes were looking for a volunteer, I knew I had found my calling.
Their device converts intelligence into brute strength, and I’m the smartest among my kind.
It is not without risk, however.
I’ve been warned that my sharp wit will lose its edge after the procedure.
But as long as I keep this handsome face, should I really care?
I use humor to mask my anxiety.
Between friends, I am a little nervous.
Mostly I worry I won’t be good enough.
I want to exceed everyone’s expectations.
But we’re in this together, $p, right? You won’t let me fail.
I want to become so colossal that the Horde trembles in fear at the sight of me!
Whatever the cost, it will be worth it to see the Horde pay for what they have done.
I know the risks, $p. And I accept them.
I am ready to become a weapon of the Alliance.
We can use this power to our advantage. Go forth and destroy the Horde, but do it quickly! We can only hold the ritual for so long….
It is done. The Void has its vessel, and now it wishes to feed.
„Good, you’re here. I’m assuming Halford has told you about our plan to attack Zuldazar.
Let’s go over the details. You’ll be playing a key part in all of this.“
This is your last moment to back away, Telaamon. We can find others for this position, I am willing to do this myself.
You said this is suicide mission, yes? That no one will return.
That’s correct. Whoever goes will act as bait for the Horde and will be slaughtered by their forces… while our main fleet deploys.
I understand this well. Halford, I watched my home planet go from this beautiful sight to a bitter husk.
All because of the desire for power that some of my people could not control.
Your Horde, if left unchecked, will mean the doom of this planet.
I am willing to pay any price to ensure no one goes through the same pain that I did, Halford.
… Thank you, Telaamon. The beacon to Nazmir awaits you. Light be with you.
And may it be with you, Halford. The Light’s power shines within your spirit. You would have made an excellent Lightforged, in another life.
The bravery and sacrifice of heroes like Blademaster Telaamon will forever be remembered by the Alliance.
Siege of Zuldazar
Princess Talanji, de source of de fog is de artifact de Horde champion stole from de Kul Tirans.
How could dat be? It was given to my father and placed within de treasurey.
I just received a report dat de treasury was broken into. De Alliance must have stolen de artifact.
Den we will use de artifact against dem. It limits both our visions and deres.
When de fog lifts, I will unleash my power upon de Alliance fleet until our support arrives.
Jaina badly wounded… Mekkatorque on the brink of death… What went wrong, Genn?
The attack on Zuldazar was a success, but the Horde caught up to us as we retreated.
Hah, dat is how you do it! I will see if Rokhan needs my help.
We have a witness who survived the battle, my king.
The Grand Admiral fought bravely, as did the High Tinker. But the Horde attacked with such rage… such fury!
Champions, speak to the survivor. I want details on what happened out there.
I’ll do my best to tell you what happened. It started when they saw their king fall…
As you know, the Horde arrived too late to save King Rastakhan. While the troll princess grieved, it was the Blightcaller who rallied their forces.
The Horde hoped to pin us between their pursuing champions and the forces holding the docks. But they didn’t count on the High Tinker!
He gave us help from the skies while gnome forces aided us on the ground… until Gallywix showed up.
The High Tinker fought bravely. But in the end… it wasn’t enough. Thank the tides he had one last trick up his sleeve to carry him to safety!
What the…? Okay, I wanna know two things… First, how could you let that pipsqueak get away? And second…. WHY DON’T I HAVE AN ESCAPE POD?
Enough! That’s one Alliance hero down. But I want your blades soaked in Proudmoore blood. Move!
The 7th Legion fought bravely to get us out of there.
The Horde troops were relentless… bloodthirsty. But our Kul Tiran forces weren’t backing down!
The sea priests did their job. It was a sight to behold!
That’s when the troll princess returned… with blood in her eyes.
The champions of the Horde boarded the Zandalari ship and pursued us.
The treasury is well protected, but Magister Umbric and I have a way to get the team inside without setting off any alarms.
We can call upon the Void to conceal the magic Lady Jaina will use to open the portal. We believe we have eliminated any potential… side effects.
By „side effects,“ do you mean the shadowy tentacles or the descent into madness? Asking for a friend.
This is a serious mission, Fairwind.
I am being serious. Have you met my friends? Madness might be an improvement. And the tentacles, in some cases.
While our primary target is the Abyssal Scepter, High Tinker Mekkatorque has also given us a secondary objective.
We hope you can gather information on the pyramid to support a future assault. Mekkatorque has provided you with a Gnomish Positioning Gizmo, or G.P.G., to take readings.
Steal the tidesage artifact, use the gnomish doohickey, profit. Say, are we allowed to make any additional withdrawals from the treasury?
Magister, I think we’re ready to get underway.
Give me a moment to shroud our actions from their wards… I have it.
It will take a moment to find the path through….Ah, there it is. Good luck!
Secure the harbor and prepare to move forward, spymaster.
Remember, our objective is to destabilize the Zandalari and take out Horde targets. King Wrynn wants to avoid civilian casualties.
Natürlich gibt es auch wieder ein paar neue Gegenstände mit dem neuen PTR Build. Folgend präsentieren wir Euch diese.
- Surging Synthetic Specs, Surging Gearspun Goggles, Surging Bionic Bifocals, Surging Orthogonal Optics
- SP1-R1-73D Synthetic Specs, SP1-R1-73D Gearspun Goggles, SP1-R1-73D Bionic Bifocals, SP1-R1-73D Orthogonal Optics
- Charged SP1-R1-73D Synthetic Specs, Charged SP1-R1-73D Gearspun Goggles, Charged SP1-R1-73D Bionic Bifocals, Charged SP1-R1-73D Orthogonal Optics
Schatzkarten für Inselexpeditionen
Quelle: WoW Head